Assistant Registrar Vacancy At National Human Rights Commission
22 Dec 2019 11:25 AM GMT
National Human Rights Commission invites application for the post of Assistant Registrar.
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: L11 of 7th CPC (Rs.67700-208700)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- By deputation failing which by re- employment/short term contract (Officers under the Central government (serving/retired)).
- By transfer on deputation. Officers possessing a degree in law and holding analogous posts in Central Govt_/Supreme Court High Court/CAT or officers of Central Govt/Supreme Court/CAT/High Court in the Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs.4800/- with 8 years of regular service. By re-employment/short term contract Persons who have held analogous posts on regular basis in Central (Govt/ Supreme Court/High Court/CAT and possessing a degree in law. period of short-term contract the-employment shall not exceed two years.
How to apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply in the prescribed format as per for the posts earmarked to deputation. For the posts earmarked to re-employment/short term contract and direct recruitment basis, they may apply on and send the same by post to the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C. GPO Complex, INA. 'New Delhi-i 10 023, along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents like proof of age, qualification, category certificate, disability certificate etc.
- A separate application(s) may be submitted if the candidate is applying for more than one post.
- The last date for receipt of application is 06.01.2020. Applications received beyond this date will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification click here