Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Research Associate Vacancy At The Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
BML Munjal University invites applications from well qualified Indian and foreign nationals for faculty positions at the level of Associate Professor (Law) in its Law School, Departments and Inter-disciplinary Centres.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
- PhD with a Master's degree or equivalent in the Law.
- Consistently good academic record with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in terms of grades at the Master's Level.
- 8 years of teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor-III or equivalent on regular cadre.
- The candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of M.Tech. and PhD students, publications in reputed journals and conferences, patents, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
How to apply?
- The applications in the prescribed form along with annexures must be completed with full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research/industrial experience, list of publications (with reprints of the best three papers) along with the names and contact details of three referees.
- The application with the relevant annexures may be forwarded to [email protected]
- The last date to apply is 22nd April 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here
To Access Faculty benefit details click here