Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University
13 Oct 2020 3:51 PM GMT
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of Andhra Pradesh Revised U.G.C. Scales of Pay, 2016.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to fill in their application in the prescribed format along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only), (Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in case of SC/ST/BC/PH), towards registration fee drawn in favor of 'The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University' payable at Visakhapatnam and the same should be sent to: The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, "NYAYAPRASTHA", Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam 531035, Andhra Pradesh, India by Indian Speed Post only. Applications sent by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The last Date for receipt of duly filled-in application along with registration fee is 9-11-2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here