Associate Professor Law Vacancy At Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
24 July 2019 5:24 AM GMT
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur invites application for the post of Associate Professor Law.
Name of the Post: Professor Law
No. of Post: 06 (Six)
Pay Scale: As per 7CPC(AcademicLevel 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total a research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2 (Provided in the Official Notification)
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to send in their duly filled-in application form along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories (drawn in favour of Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur) to the Registrar, BRBRAITT Campus, South Civil Lines, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001, [email protected], 0761- 2602222
- The Last date for receiving an application at the office of the University before 7th Aug 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here