Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Haryana (Sonipat) invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law) on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Academic Level-13A
- Good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and /or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance-Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as per UGC norms adopted by Haryana Govt.
- For the post of Associate Professor (Sociology), preference will be given to the candidate having a graduate degree in Law from any recognized University.
How to apply?
- The candidates can be considered on the same post or higher post who have the work experience or fulfill the eligibility criteria of the post. Interested candidates should apply online by 13.01.2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- They have to report for an interview as per schedule given along with their certificates/testimonials in original (with a set of self-attested photocopies) and one latest photograph at DBRANLU, Interim Campus at SBIT, Village Pallri, Meerut Road, Sonepat (Haryana).
To Access Official Notification click here