Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At DR. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
22 Aug 2020 10:00 AM GMT
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat invites online application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Pay Level-13A as notified by Haryana Government
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master 's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations 2018.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The Application form and supporting documents should be soft binded and indexed with page number at 1st page must reach the University by 17.09.2020 (up to 5.00 PM) in the office of Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Village Pallri, Bahalgarh-Meerut Road, S.B.I.T, Sonepat (Haryana)-131001.
- The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of envelop. 34. Print/Hard copy of the online application along with its enclosure received after due/last date or incomplete applications shall not be entertained. In case, last date for submission of print/ hard copy falls on holiday, then next working day shall be treated as last date.
- Start of online submission of Applications: 20.08.2020, 05:30 PM onward.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 10.09.2020 up to 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Print Copy of Application: 17.09.2020 up to 05:00 PM.
To Access Official Notification, click here