Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At ICFAI University, Tripura
27 July 2020 7:46 AM GMT
The ICFAI University, Tripura invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law) under discipline of International Law, Cyber Law, Criminal Law, IPR & Corporate Law.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
Remuneration: As per UGC Rules
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The Applicants should have PG, UGC-NET preferably with Ph.D. in appropriate discipline with first class at the preceding degree.
- In addition, teaching/research/industry experience as applicable for different positions, the applicants should have excellent academic record throughout.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume through e-mail by mentioning the position applied for in subject line to at email@example.com
- Alternatively, the applicants may send their resume by courier/speed post to "The Registrar, The ICFAI University, Tripura P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Tripura (West) – 799210"
- The applications are required to be submitted immediately without any delay.
To Access Official Notification, click here