Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari
4 May 2020 10:59 AM GMT
Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law) under specialization in Criminal Law and Environmental Law.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
Name of the Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Rs.131400-217100/- (Level-13A)
Age Limit: 50 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied (relevant disciplines.
- The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed for Associate Professor through direct recruitment,
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale Wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research papers in refereed journals only/policy papers.
- Contribution to educations innovation, design of new curricula and courses and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having. Guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this notification in as mentioned in the advertisement.
How to apply?
- The hard copy of online application for along with photocopies of required certificates and documents should reach The Registrar, Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari-122502.
- The last date to apply online is 25.05.2020
- To apply online click here
To Access Official Notification click here