Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At Lajpat Rai Law College, Sambalpur University
19 Feb 2020 6:36 AM GMT
Sambalpur University invites application for the post of Associate Professor under Law Department at Lajpat Rai Law College.
Name of Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Scale of Pay-Rs. 1,31,400 - 2,17,100] Academic Level 13A in the Pay Matrix (7th Pay)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulation 2018.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to submit seven (07) copies of filled-in Application forms and Summary sheets in the prescribed format with one (01) set of self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets, research publications and other documents.
- The candidate has to write the Advertisement Number, Date and the Post Applied for in the Application Form.
- The application only through Speed Post/ Registered Post must reach the Registrar. Sambalpur University on or before 16.03.2020.
To Access Official Notification click here