Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Of Social Sciences
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the post of Associate Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor of Law
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
· Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Law.
· A Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
· A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution / industry. Established research orientation with evidence of quality published work and a minimum of 7 publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018).
· Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC.
How to apply?
· Submission of application on-line by 28.09.2019 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 03.10.2019. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.