Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the Teaching position for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Law.
· A Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point Scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
· A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic /research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution/industry. Established research orientation with evidence of quality published work and a minimum of 7 publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018).
· Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC.
How to apply?
· To apply online click here
· Submission of application on-line is open till 6th March 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 11th March 2020. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification click here