Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At Tata Institute Of Social Sciences
20 Jun 2020 3:52 PM GMT
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites online application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
Pay Scale: As per 7th Pay CPC
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ relevant disciplines mentioned above.
- A Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed international or national UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (Check the official Notification)
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The online applications will open on 16th June 2020
- The last date for receipt of applications is 10th July 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here