UTKAL University, Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Level-13A of Pay Matrix of Orissa Revised Scale of pay for University Teachers Rules, 2019
· A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines.
· A Master`s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
· A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix 11, Table 2 of UGC Regulation, 2018.
How to apply?
· Online applications may be filled in with utmost care and should be sent along with the required documents to the Registrar, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751004 by SPEED POST /REGISTERED POST / International Courier (only for candidates abroad) so as to reach on or before 11th March 2020.
· One master copy should contain all required documents while the other six `copies should be the print out of the application form.
· The supporting documents should be numbered in accordance with the sequence of the application form and submitted so as to reach within 7(Seven) days from the closing date of receipt of online application. The envelopes containing the application should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR"
· Opening Date of Online Application 04.02.2020
· Closing Date of Online Application 04.03.2020 at 23:59:59 at 17:00 PM
· Closing Date of Receipt of Printed copy of Application: 11.03.2020 at 17:00 PM
To Access Official Notification click here