Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Research Associate Vacancy At The Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) invites applications for regular faculty positions in Law as Associate Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor of Law
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1, 31, 400)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2.
How to apply?
- The Application form may be printed/downloaded by the candidates from the NLUJAA website http://www.nluassam.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form maybe submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/PC categories (drawn in favour of Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam) to the Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, P.O.- Amingaon, Dist. Kamrup (Rural), Guwahati-781031, Assam (India), E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Application form duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching/research experience and production of LL.M./M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, a certificate containing the record of the date of birth, etc.
- The applications must reach the University on or before 31 August 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here