The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) invites applications for regular faculty positions in Law as Associate Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor of Law
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1, 31, 400)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2.
How to apply?
- The Application form may be printed/downloaded by the candidates from the NLUJAA website http://www.nluassam.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form maybe submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/PC categories (drawn in favour of Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam) to the Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, P.O.- Amingaon, Dist. Kamrup (Rural), Guwahati-781031, Assam (India), E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Application form duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching/research experience and production of LL.M./M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, a certificate containing the record of the date of birth, etc.
- The applications must reach the University on or before 31 August 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here