Chair Professor Vacancy At Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is conducting walk-In Interview for the post of Chair Professor under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) IPR Chair, MNLU Mumbai to be held on 24th May 2019 02:30 pm onwards.
Name of the Post: Chair Professor
Remuneration: ₹ 1, 00,000/- (Consolidated)
- An academic/scholar of outstanding track record in the area of IPR and aligned area of studies.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area;
- Retired Officials of IP Offices under CGPDTM having experience of 5 years of working at GP ₹ 6600/- or above (as Controller of Patent & Design or Registrar of Trademark & Geographical Indications or Registrar of Copyrights);
- An outstanding professional with an established reputation in the field of IPR, who has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the field (to be substantiated by credentials);
How to Apply?
- Updated CV should be submitted either via email or via speed post on or before 22nd May 2019 at 5 PM (IST) addressed to a below-mentioned recipient with a clear subject the line "Application for the Chair Professor – DIPP IPR Chair" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date of Application 22nd May 2019 05:00 PM
- Interview 24th May 2019 02:30 PM Onwards
To Access Official Notification click here