Chambers of Mr. Zoheb Hossain, a litigation office in Delhi is offering financial support for a period of, at least, two months to four Advocates from any part of the country, who meet the following criteria, to cope with the hardship faced by advocates due to nCOVID-19 outbreak and the consequential lockdown resulting in suspension of normal functioning of Courts. The financial support is conditional upon genuine and urgent need of the Applicants and professional engagement via internet with some legal research, if possible.
In this regard, an e-mail containing the following application form and credentials may be sent to "email@example.com". Further, in case someone cannot access e-mail, applications may be sent by WhatsApp to Mr. Vivek Gurnani, Junior Advocate [+91-9584487160]. The following information with supporting documents may be sent:-
- Date of enrolment with copy of Bar Council ID;
- Proof of income status (preferably last 3 years' Income Tax Returns); In case someone cannot submit the Income Tax Returns, references of two colleagues from the Bar certifying the financial hardship of the Applicant may be provided.
- Accessibility to computer and internet: Yes/No;
- Any other information not exceeding 500 words;
- A brief CV (not exceeding two pages);
- Advocates with more dependents will be given preference over other advocates.
- A basic monthly retainership fee of Rs. 25,000 will be paid to the Advocate(s).
- Applications should reach the abovementioned e-mail address/WhatsApp number no later than 25.06.2020.
Note:- No phone calls will be entertained regarding the above and therefore please refrain from calling the Chambers of Mr. Zoheb Hossain or the phone number provided above.