GAIL (India) Limited invites application for the post Chief General Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/-
Age Limit: 52 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and bachelor's degree in law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks OR 05 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having master's degree in law (LLM)
- Candidate must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience (including experience' as ET/MT) in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Organization(s)/ Undertakings(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institutions(s)/ Company(ies)/ Large Law Firm as an employee of that organization, out of which at least 16 years' should essentially be in legal function.
- Candidates having experience in Oil & Gas sector will have an added advantage.
- Candidates presently working in Government/ PSUs/ PSBs must have minimum 01-year experience in the next lower pay scale (in IDA pattern) of Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/- (revised scale of 2017) or equivalent (In CPSEs where the scale of Rs.1,20,000- 2,80,000/- is being operated in more than one executive level, only one level below the highest level in which the scale of Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/- is operated will be considered)
How to apply?
- To apply online, click here
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 hrs on 05.11.2020 to 1800 hrs on 04.12.2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here