Chief Law Assistant Vacancies By Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
16 March 2019 12:25 PM GMT
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian National for the Post of Chief Law Assistant in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) under Indian Railways Centralised.
- A University Degree in Law with 3years standing practice as a pleader at Bar. Serving Railway employees who are Law Graduates are also eligible to apply for these posts, provided they have served for at least 5 years in any Branch of the Railway Administration.
How to apply?
Applications are to be submitted ONLINE ONLY and through RRB websites ONLY
One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
Candidates are not required to send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post.
- The opening of online registration of Applications: 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- The closing of online registration of Applications: 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 13.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications: 16.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019
To Access Official Notification/Vacancy Table click here
To apply click here