The East Central Railway application are invited application from serving permanent railway employees (except RPF/RPSF) of East Central Railway for filing up post of Chief Law Assistant in Level-07 against 60% promotional quota.
Name of the Post: Chief Law Assistant
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Employees of East Central Railway working in PB Rs. 5200- 20200+GP Rs. 1900/Level 2 (as per 7th PC) & above up to and including GP Rs. 4200/Level 6 (7th PC). (except RPF/RPSF)
• Five years of regular Gr. 'C' Rly. Service as on the date of Notification.
• Graduation in Law (LLB) from a recognized University irrespective of the department.
How to apply?
• Application given by the candidates duly countersigned by their controlling officer should reach to concerned Personnel Branch office by 01.03.2021.
• The application(s) should be scrutinized properly by associated Personal Branch with the service record to avoid any factual error and future complication and should have the counter signature of the concerned 'P' Branch officer. All the applications received by the controlling/Personnel Branch should be sent in PDF form through e-office to reach Kishor Kumar OS/PERS/HQ/ECR/KRK, E.C. Railway Hajipur on or before 08.03.2021 positively. 3.
• The application received from the employee directly at PCPO's Office without certification by the concerned Personnel Officer will be rejected.
To Access Official Notification, click here