Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Judicial Magistrate Vacancies In Maharashtra
3 July 2019 1:15 PM GMT
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Civil Judges and Judicial Magistrates.
Name of the Post: Civil Judges (Junior Division)Civil Judges (Junior Division) and Judicial Magistrates (First Class)
No. of Post: 190 (One Ninety)
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770
For lawyers, attorneys or advocates
- Rule of Law and the Bombay High Court or its subordinate court, on February 1, 2019, a lawyer, attorney or attorney, for a minimum 3-year attorney's business experience.
- Services to the post of the public prosecutor will be considered as a judicial business in Maharashtra.
For a new lecture Graduate
- Degree in law.
- LLM Degree with 55% marks.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC's website from 24 Jun 2019 to 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24 Jun 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee through SBI Challan: 09 Jul 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To apply online click here