Recruitment to Subordinate Judicial Service Selection Committee of Punjab and Haryana High Court through Haryana Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil service (Judicial Branch).
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No. of Post: 256 posts (239 actual vacancies + 17 anticipated vacancies)
Age Limit: 21 Years to 42 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
• The expression "Degree of Bachelor of Laws.' means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act 1961, and the rules made thereunder.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• Closing date for filling of Online Application Form and Deposit of fee:15.02.2021 upto 11:55 PM
• Candidates can apply, starting from 15.01.2021 at 9:00 AM
to access Official Notification, Click here