Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Civil Judge Junior Level & Judicial First Class.
Age Limits: 21 to 35 Years as on 01.02.2019.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview.
Examination Centres: Aurangabad, Mumbai and Nagpur.
Salary: Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 and Other Allowances.
Application Fee: Rs. 374/-.
• Applicants can have the qualification is complete the Qualify Degree in Law/ LLB/ LLM and must have the Marathi Language in accordance with the Maharashtra Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply?
• Candidates who wants to submit the MPSC CJ Online Application form can follow Official Notification for the Step by Step procedure. The MPSC Civil Judge Applications submitted before the deadline only be considered.
• Last Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2019
• Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 21-02-2019
• Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline): 22-02-2019
• Preliminary Exam: 07-04-2019
• Main Exam: 18-08-2019
To Access Official Notification click here