Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates only through online mode for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
No. of Post: 176 (One Hundred and Seventy-Six)
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 - 920 - 40450- 1080- 44770
Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and
- (ii)(a) Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such a date. (or)
- (b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor. II. For Fresh Law Graduates.
Fresh Law Graduates
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,
- (ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
- Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Date of notification 09.09.2019
- The Last date for submission of application 09.10.2019
- The Last date for payment of fee through Bank 11.10.2019
To Access Official Notification click here