Civil Judge Vacancy At West Bengal Judicial Service
6 July 2020 9:29 AM GMT
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020 for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division).
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No. of Post: 26 (Twenty-Six)
Age Limit: 23-35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India;
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrollment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7th July 2020.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 2nd August 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 2nd August 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 3rd August 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here