Gujarat High Court invites Online Applications, from eligible candidates, for filling up approximately 124 Regular Vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges.
Name of the Post: Civil Judges
No. of Posts: 124 Posts
Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
Age: 35 Years Maximum
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & must be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. OR
- Must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. (See instruction at Item No.10 (7))
- Note: Candidates working in the Courts or other Allied Departments, must be holding LL.B. Degree of 03 Years' Course or 05 Years' Course from the recognised University.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
How to apply?
- All eligible Candidates should apply 'On-line', through the link provided on High Court Websites and https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format.
To Access Official Notification click here