The National Law University, Delhi ("University") through Project 39A is seeking to engage on an annual contractual basis, one Communications-Associate for Project 39A.
Name of the Post: Communication Associate
Compensation: INR 50,000 - 55,000
- Minimum three years of experience in successful communication work including writing, website management and public relations.
- Bachelors in Law or Humanities
- Familiarity with law and issues in the Indian criminal justice system
- Previous experience of designing and implementing communication development strategies for organizations working on issues of criminal justice;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resumé and a brief statement outlining the contribution that they see themselves making to our work. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words. Please email your resumé and statement of purpose to [email protected] The subject of the email should be "Project 39A - Application for Communication Associate"
- Applications must reach us no later than midnight of July 31, 2019. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
To Access Official Notification click here