Company Secretary Vacancy At U.P. Power Corporation Limited
8 March 2020 5:57 PM GMT
Electricity Service Commission invites application for the post of Company Secretary under U.P. Power Corporation Limited and Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13, Rs.1,31,100+ Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL/PWNL).
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Holds or has held any post under the Government.
- Candidate should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognised University
- Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recognised Institute.
- Minimum 05 years of independent work experience as a Company Secretary.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates, who have the above experience as a Company Secretary in a power sector company.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form and attach proof of submission of the application processing fee (through RTGS/NEFT mode only) along with a self-attested photocopy of certificates in support of eligibility.
- The envelope should be of A-4 size and clearly superscribed the name of the post applied for and the Advertisement No. Application should be sent through Registered/Speed-post to Secretary, Electricity Service Commission, U.P. Power Corporation Limited, S.L.D.C. Campus (Near Mantri Aawas), Vibhuti Khand, Phase-2, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010. Application sent by courier or by hand or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Application Start Date 05.03.2020
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form 31.03.2020
To Access Official Notification click here