Consultant Grade 2 (Law) Vacancy At National Financial Reporting Agency
4 April 2020 8:29 AM GMT
National Financial Reporting Agency invites application for the post of Consultant Grade 2 (Law).
Name of the Post: Consultant Grade 2 (Law)
Age Limit: 40 years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LL.B. degree from a recognized university
- 10 years of experience post LL.B.
- Out of which 7 years in dealing with company and related laws is essential
How to apply?
- It is requested to apply in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) along with supporting documents as asked therein. Each page of the application should be duly signed by the applicant.
- The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for, and should reach Under Secretary (NFRA), 7th Floor Hindustan Times Building, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001. There is no last date for application.
- NFRA will consider applications received as per its requirement from time to time and as per the procedure stated in the said scheme.
To Access Official Notification click here