Consultant (Law) Vacancy At Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
5 Jan 2020 4:04 PM GMT
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites application for the post of Consultant (Law) purely on contract basis for deployment in LPAI, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Master/ Bachelor's degree in law from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Should be qualified to practice law and registered with Bar Council of India.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, ability to multitask and meet deadline. iv. Minimum 10 years' experience in handling the cases relating to Land matters/ revenue matters/ Contractual matters/ Arbitration matters/ Service matters/ Company Law matters/ Taxation/ Labour Law / Civil suits.
- Preference shall be given to the personnel retired from Central/State Govt or Judiciary.
How to apply?
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by demand draft is drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi or cash personally maybe submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL's Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- The Last date for submission of application forms 15th January 2020
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here