Consultant (Legal) Recruitment At IWAI
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt of India intends to engage for the Consultant (Legal) position purely on Contractual basis, initially for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs.60, 000 (Rs. Sixty thousand only) per month.
Age Limit: 35-65 years as on closing date/last date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university. Person with 10 years post qualification experience in the relevant field would be essential.
- Should be retired Central/ State Government employees/ Retired PSU employees at the Level 11 or above equivalent to Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary or above.
- Individuals from Non-Government/Private/Consultancy Firms/Multinational organizations with a minimum of 10 years of relevant post qualification experience would be considered.
- Strong understanding of legal requirements in the Indian context.
- Officer having experience of working with Govt./PSU etc. will be preferred
How to apply?
- The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 05/03/2019, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (R.&T.), IWAI, A-13, Sector1, Noida-201301(UP), through registered post/ speed post.
To Access official notification click here