Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India invites application for the post of Consultant (Legal) in Economic Diplomacy and States Division of The Ministry of External Affairs.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
Age Limit: 30-45 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Applicant should be an Indian National
- Have a Post Graduate Degree in Law (LLM) from a reputed/recognized institution from India or abroad.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years work experience post LLM.
- It is essential that applicant should be registered to practice before the courts in India.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I. of the Official Notification.
- The envelope containing the applicants' details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled "Application for the post of Consultant (Legal) in ED and States Division of Ministry of External Affairs" and addressed to: Shri S L Mallik Under Secretary (PF/PG) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, 23-D, Janpath, New Delhi 110001.
- The last date for receiving applications is 15th October 2020 (1730 hrs)
To Access Official Notification, click here