Consultant (Legal) Vacancy At IWAI
30 April 2019 5:11 PM GMT
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt of India invites application from interested and eligible candidates and intends to engage Consultant (Legal), purely on Contractual basis, initially for a period of One year
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
Remuneration: Rs.50, 000 (Rs. Sixty thousand only) per month.
Age Limit: 35-65 years as on closing date/last date of receipt of application
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Should be retired Central/ State Government employees/ Retired PSU employees at the Level 8 or above equivalent to Section Officer or above, having relevant experience in legal matters; OR
- Individuals from Non-Government/Private/Consultancy Firms/Multinational organizations with minimum of 8 years of relevant post qualification experience would be considered.
- Strong understanding of legal requirements in the Indian context.
- Person having relevant experience of working with Inland Water Transport/Ports/Shipping etc. will be preferred.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates shall apply on or before the closing / last date for receipt of application i.e. 23/05/2019, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary(R.&T.), IWAI, A-13, Sector1, Noida-201301(UP), through registered post/ speed post.
To Access Official Notification & Proforma click here