National Council for Cooperative Training invites application for the post of Consultant (Young).
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 65 Years
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
· The Consultant (Legal) proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the legal cases faced by Central/ State Government Ministries / Departments. Persons shall be retired from the post of Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary, Section Officer level from Central/State Govt. Ministries / Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking, dealing with legal matters relating to Court Cases/ VIP reference/ RTI/Land Disputes/ Administration/Establishment etc.
· Candidate should possess a good communication skill with a strong flair for in depth knowledge in the above-mentioned fields.
· He/She should have working experience in the aforesaid field for 20-25 years.
How to apply?
· Interested candidates may forward his/her Biodata with filled attached Proforma at Annexure-I of the official notification including a copy of the documents (self-attested) with two colour photographs to [email protected]
· NCCT reserves the right to cancel all and / or any position, Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
· In case of any change in the date and time of interview, the same would e informed to the candidates well in time.
· Date of Interview is 04.10.2020 at 11:00 am.
To Access Official Notification, click here