Consultant (Legal) Vacancy At S.N. Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences
S.N.Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, invites application from retired (from active service) officers having experience of handling Court Cases and other legal matters, to be engaged as Consultant (Legal) on contractual appointment.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must be a retired Govt. Servant having experience in handling Service and Establishment matters.
- Should have retired in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- (pre-revised) or above.
- Should have knowledge / acquainted with Govt. Rules/Orders/Notifications.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may apply to the Registrar, S.N.Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Block JD, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106 with comprehensive resume complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of the following documents: a) Proof of age, b) Identity proof, c) Educational, professional qualifications and experience being claimed, d) Last Pay Certificate, so as to reach within 8th July 2019. The envelope should be superscribed with the words "Post applied for Consultant (Legal)".
To Access Official Notification click here