Consultant (Legal) Vacancy At The National Biopharma Mission
The National Biopharma Mission is an Industry-Academia Collaborative Mission of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for Accelerating Early Development for Biopharmaceuticals invites application for the post of Consultant (Legal) to work directly with the Legal team in BIRAC and will be responsible for providing Legal Advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks for PMU, NBM in BIRAC initially for 1-year contract extendable on year to year basis.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
Age Limit: 40 years as on closing date of application.
Salary: Consolidated remuneration Rs 65,000 (fixed).
Essential qualifications and Experience
- LLB from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of contractual obligations, and various legal provisions regarding contracts and agreements.
- Good knowledge of statutory and legal requirements of a funding organization.
- Good knowledge of the legal requirements of government organizations.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as Legal practitioner or Legal Advisor in any reputed organization.
- LLM from a recognized institute.
- Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights.
How to apply?
- Interested the candidate may apply at the email@example.com in the prescribed format at Document I. Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format shall not be considered.
- Last Date of Application is 22 July 2019
To Access Official Notification click here