Consultant – Public Health Administration (Legal) At National Health Systems Resource Centre
24 May 2020 10:38 AM GMT
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the post of PHA (Legal), to extend her/his support to the PHA division of NHSRC in its work on 'health law and policy'. The Consultant will work in collaboration with Sr. Consultant (PHA) and under the supervision and overall guidance of Advisor, PHA.
Name of the Post: Consultant – Public Health Administration (Legal)
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- to 1,20,000/-
Age Limit: 40 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Post qualification relevant work experience of minimum 3 years
- A working knowledge of important health related laws
- Excellent legal research, analysis, drafting and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision and on different assignments simultaneously to meet tight timelines
- An understanding of the public health structure and systems in India
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published quality work or work experience of specific relevance
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com only by 12th June 2020.
- Application submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification click here