Consultant Vacancy At Supreme Court Legal Services Committee
21 Aug 2020 7:03 AM GMT
Supreme Court Legal Services Committee invites application for the post of Consultant in the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee, New Delhi. The term of engagement would be initially for one year from the date of engagement.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 32 Years
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must be a law graduate having a bachelor's degree in law (three-year professional course or five year, including integrated degree course in Law) from any School/College/University established by law in India and recognized by Bar Council of India for enrolment of advocates. The candidate must have a knowledge of computer with expertise in retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- The candidate must be a practising Advocate with atleast five years of experience at bar as on 14.08.2020
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may submit applications indicating their interest in working for the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee.
- The envelope containing the applicants' details as mentioned above should be clearly labelled "Application for engagement of contractual Consultant, in the office SCLSC" and addressed to The Secretary, Supreme Court Legal Services Committee, 108, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court Compound, New Delhi 110001
- The last date for submission of application is 14th September 2020 (incomplete application shall be straightway rejected)
To Access Official Notification, click here