Counsels Vacancy At Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
3 May 2019 8:40 AM GMT
Applications are invited from eligible counsels for empanelment in Central Electronics Limited (CEL) a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research for conducting and handling cases on Civil/Criminal/Service/Labour matters in various courts/tribunals in Delhi and NCR.
- The panel shall be for an initial period of 2 years.
- An extension for an additional period of one year may be granted subject to the approval of CMD/Competent Authority
- An Advocate with minimum of 5 years of regular practice in conducting cases of Civil/Criminal nature in the High Court of Delhi, for empanelment.
- An Advocate with minimum of 5 years of regular practice in conducting cases of Civil/Criminal nature in the District Courts / CGIT/ CAT and other Tribunals in Delhi and/or NCR Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not confer the right of empanelment in favour of the applicant and decision of CEL on the empanelment shall be final.
How to Apply?
- Interested of enrolment issued by Bar Council and proofs of credentials with recent passport size photograph in a sealed envelope addressed to Assistant General Manager(HR), CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED, 4, INDUSTRIAL AREA, SAHIBABAD-201010 (U.P) -.
- The application must be submitted within 15 days of the advertisement dated 27.04.2019.
- The application should be superscripted 'Application for Empanelment Advocates may send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with self-attested photocopy of certificate of Advocates'.
To Access Brochure click here