Lokpal of India invites application for appointment by Transfer on Deputation /Transfer to the post of Court Master (Shorthand) from the eligible candidates working in the Ministries/Departments of the Central Government and Autonomous/Constitutional Organizations/Tribunals following the Central Government Rules/norms/procedures/pay scales etc.
Name of the Post: Court Master
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The Officers who are an employee of the Central Government/public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory Bodies/ Supreme Court/ High Courts/ Tribunals following Central Government Rules/ norms /procedures /pay scales and holding analogous post on regular basis in the cadre of Private Secretary/ Senior PA/ PA/ Senior Stenographer in the parent Cadre/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/Statutory Bodies and having
- five years regular service in posts in PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (or Level-7) and above in the parent Cadre/Department
- degree of law from a recognized University of India and
- Shorthand with a speed of 120 w.p.m. in shorthand (English).
How to apply?
- Applications of the willing officers may be forwarded in the enclosed Annexure (Check Official Notification) through proper channel, to the Under Secretary, Lokpal of India, Plot No.6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Phase-II, New Delhi-110070 by 30th November 2020.
- While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, the following documents may also be sent along with the application: (a) NOC from the Parent Office for appointment on this post in the Office of Lokpal of India. (b) CR Dossier/Attested copies of the ACRs/APAR of the applicant for the last five years. (c) Vigilance Clearance, Integrity certificate and details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years on the Officer. This should be duly signed by the authorized officer.
To Access Official Notification, click here