Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA) invites application for the post of Director (Legal).
Name of the Post: Director (Legal)
No. of post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 65 Years
Pay Scale: PB4 (Rs.37400-67000; GP Rs. 8700
- Graduate degree in Law from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Officer of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or Public Sector Undertakings or semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous organisations:
- (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- (ii)with three years' experience in level 12 (Rs.78800-2092001-) on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- (iii)with eight years' experience in Level 11 (Rs.67700-2087001-) on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
How to apply?
- All Ministries/Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory & Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications of interested candidates in the prescribed proforma (Annexure II) in an envelope super scribing the post applied for so as to reach The Deputy Chief, Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India, AERA Building, Administrative Complex, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003 (Tel No. 011 24695044-47) on or before 28 .09.2019 till 5:30 pm along with the following documents
- Updated APAR dossiers of the applicant for the last 5 years.
- Vigilance clearance.
- Cadre clearance.
To Access Official Notification click here