Director Vacancy At Ministry Of External Affairs
Union Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Director (Legal and Treaties) in Ministry of External Affairs on probation one year for direct recruits and Two years for Armed Forces Personnel re-employed.
Name of the Post: Director (Legal and Treaties)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level 13 (Rs.123100-215900/-) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. (Total Emoluments excluding T.A. & HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.123100/- D.A. as applicable per month approximately).
Maximum Age: 50 years
- Master degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University.
- International Law would, inter alia, include major areas of International Law such as Law of the Sea, Human Rights Law, International Environmental Law, International Criminal Law and International Trade Law.
- Candidates having specialization in International Law in M. Phil. or Ph. D. level but not at Master level will also be eligible.
- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Fifteen years of experience, after obtaining a minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations.
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA Website Is 23:59 Hrs. On 02.05.2019.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Up to 23:59 Hrs. on 03.05.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here