District Judge Vacancy At Bombay
15 May 2019 4:58 AM GMT
Applications in the prescribed form are invited online from eligible candidates for the post of District Judge, in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra.
Pay Scale: Rs.51550—1230-58930-1380-63070
Name of the Post: District Judge
No. of Post: 06 (Six)
Age Limit: 35-48 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Practising as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included; Or
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
- A candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him/her to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa.
How to apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through the High Court of Bombay website https://bombaimighcourt.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The link will open from 13th May 2019 after 11.00 am till 31st May 2019 up to 05.00 pm only.
To Access Official Notification click here