Manipur High Court invites online application for the post of Manipur Judicial Service Grade - I on an ad-hoc basis (co-terminus with 14th Finance Commission Award) by direct recruitment from the Bar.
Name of the Post: Manipur Judicial Service Grade - 1
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Salary: Rs. 51,550 - Rs. 63,070/- Per Month
Age: 35-45 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Must be a holder of a degree in law of a recognized University.
- Must be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on 16 05.2019.
- Knowledge of Manipur State Official Language (Manipuri)
- Serving judicial Officers having seven years practice, as Advocate and judicial Service put together/ are permitted to participate in the selection subject to the outcome of SLP No. 14156/2015 pending before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply online at https://hcmimphal.nic.in/
- Opening of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form: 25.04.2019 (11:00 A.M.)
- Closing of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form: 16.05.2019 (4:00 P.M.)
- Download of Admit Card: 07,06 .2019 (11:00 A.M.) onwards
To Access Official Notification click here