The Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change intends to engage practicing Advocate on the panel of the Central Pollution Control Board to represent the CPCB before the High Courts, National Green Tribunal, and other courts and Central Administrative Tribunal, Ahmedabad & other Benches.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The practicing advocates registered with Bar Council of India/ State Bar Council are eligible for empanelment.
- For High Courts Gujarat / Maharashtra & National Green Tribunal (Western Bench): Minimum O6 years practicing experience exclusively dealing with the cases in High Courts and National Green Tribunal independently.
- Preference will be given to those advocates conducting cases on Environmental Laws in the High Court's & National Green Tribunal (Advocate with science background is preferred)
- For District Courts and Central Administrative Tribunal in Western Zone: Minimum O4 years practicing experience exclusive dealing with the cases in District Courts and Central Administrative Tribunal independently.
How to apply?
- The eligible practicing advocates shall send their application in the enclosed format along with all supporting documents (Bar Council Registration Certificate & Bar Association Experience Certificate) and mail the scanned copies to Regional Director (Western), Vadodara ([email protected]) as applicable to particular Court.
- The hardcopy of the application shall also be sent to the Regional Director, Central Pollution Control Board, Regional Directorate, Nr. VMC Office no. 10, Subhanpura, Vadodara, 390023.
- The last date for application is one month from the date of publication i.e 11.05.2020
To Access Official Notification click here