Empanelment Of Advocates At India Government Mint, Kolkata
23 Feb 2020 8:30 AM GMT
India Government Mint, Kolkata invites application for the empanelment of Advocates to plead, draft, defend and represent the India Government Mint, Kolkata, a Central Public Sector Enterprise, in the High Courts, Central Administrative Tribunal/Central Govt. Industrial Tribunal and, District Courts/Labour Courts/Tribunals for a period of two years.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in law from a UGC recognized University
- Duly enrolled with concerned Bar Council
- For conducting cases in the High Court: 12 years of experience in the respective field for which applied i.e. Civil, Labour Service or Tax matters in High Court
- For conducting cases in CAT: 10 years of experience in Service matters as practicing Advocate in Central Administrative Tribunal
- For conducting cases in District Courts and other Courts/Tribunals: 7 years of experience in respects field for which applied i.e. Civil, Labour Service matters or Tax matters as practicing Advocate in District Court including other Courts and Tribunals
How to apply?
- An applicant Advocate willing to be empanelled for more than one Court (i.e for Hi h Court. CAT, CGIT or District Court/Labour Court) may apply separately for each forum in separate with the relevant Court.
- The application form should be forwarded by way of speed post/registered post addressed to The Chief General Manager India Government Mint, Alipore Kolkata-700053.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form 11th Mar 2020
To Access Official Notification click here