Engagement Of Administrative Coordinator At Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade
6 May 2019 7:33 AM GMT
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India, engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Institute intends to engage experienced personnel as Administrative Coordinator on a contract basis to assist in legal work of the Institute for an initial period of one year
Name of the Post: Administrative Coordinator (Legal)
Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
Emoluments: The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending upon the Educational qualifications and work experience.
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduation with a Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a similar position in a Government/ Autonomous body/ University/Educational Institution/Law Firms; OR
- At least 3 years of experience of practising in a High Court. Good command over English language (both written and spoken) with good computer knowledge.
- The applicant must have a working knowledge of computer applications and packages.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the link is given below latest by13.05.2019.
- To apply click here
To Access Official Notification click here