Executive Director (Law) Vacancy At Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
25 Aug 2020 1:38 PM GMT
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites online application for the post of Executive Director (Law).
Name of the Post: Executive Director (Law)
Pay Scale: (Rs.144200-218200) Pay Matrix Level – 14 (7th CPC) Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs.10000
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Law Degree from recognized University /Law School.
- Officers holding analogous Posts on regular basis OR
- With 2 years regular service in the pay Matrix Level - 13A (7th CPC) / PB-4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8900/-. OR
- With 3 years regular service in the pay matrix level – 13 (7th CPC) / PB-4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Interested candidates are requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose).
- It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, 'C' Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
- The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
To Access Official Notification, click here