Institute of Actuates of India invites application for the post of Executive Director for the period of 5 years which can be extended with the mutual agreement.
Name of the Post: Executive Director
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should have completed Master's in Law
- A minimum total experience of 20 years including administrative and/or legal experience in Public Sector Undertaking or any other reputed organization at management level.
How to apply?
- The candidates need to send application along with detailed Bio- data and copies of requisite certificates/documents in closed envelope marked as "For Executive Director Post" to President , Institute of Actuaries of India ,Unit no. F-206, 2nd Floor, 'F' Wing, Tower 2, Seawoods Grand Central, Plot no R-1, Sector 40, Seawoods, Near Seawoods Railway Station , Navi Mumbai - 400 706
- Candidates are required to send in the softcopy of Resume should also be mailed to [email protected]
- Last date for receiving applications is 22nd June 2020
To Access Official Notification click here