Fellow Vacancy At Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
19 Jun 2020 8:59 AM GMT
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs invites application for the post of Fellow in the field of Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR) on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Fellow
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / LLM/ other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in project management/ research in relevant areas preferably in the area of functioning of regulators.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications in the prescribed format.
- An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday.
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
To Access Official Notification click here