Chanakya National Law University, Patna invites application for the post of Field Investigator (Law) for Bihar and Jharkhand each.
Name of the Post: Field Investigator (Law)
No of Post: 02 (Two)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 6,000/month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should be willing to carry out the field work and would be required to visit the places in Bihar and Jharkhand as and when identified.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should send a mail to Nandita S Jha [Co-Principal Investigator) at [email protected] with the following details latest by 26 May 2020 with Subject line as "CNLU-MOLJ-DOJ-CoC Act, 2015" and by writing a comment on the following:
- "Higher pendency of cases substantially impacted the odds of rational selection to prefer litigation'
- 'Availability of the number of Judges has a decisive impact on disposal efficiency and pendency'
- Their expression of interest
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Post applied for (Please mention clearly)
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
To Access Official Notification click here