Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Chanakya National Law University, Patna invites application for the post of Field Investigator (Law) for Bihar and Jharkhand each.
Name of the Post: Field Investigator (Law)
No of Post: 02 (Two)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 6,000/month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should be willing to carry out the field work and would be required to visit the places in Bihar and Jharkhand as and when identified.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should send a mail to Nandita S Jha [Co-Principal Investigator) at [email protected] with the following details latest by 26 May 2020 with Subject line as "CNLU-MOLJ-DOJ-CoC Act, 2015" and by writing a comment on the following:
- "Higher pendency of cases substantially impacted the odds of rational selection to prefer litigation'
- 'Availability of the number of Judges has a decisive impact on disposal efficiency and pendency'
- Their expression of interest
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Post applied for (Please mention clearly)
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
To Access Official Notification click here